Below are deadlines and other details for writing and submitting papers, presentations, and posters. All authors are required to write a paper. Authors selected for a full presentation or case study is required to provide a presentation. Authors selected for the focus session are required to provide a poster.
- Electronically submit completed paper for review by August 15, 2017. Submit using the online submittal portal
- Comments to Authors from ESW Technical Program Committee will be returned by September 16, 2017
- Final Paper for Submittal is due November 10, 2017
- Minimum paper length is two pages. Maximum length should be limited to no more than 9 pages
- The paper must avoid commercialism and be in compliance with the ESW Policy on Commercialism and Ethics
- Papers must be submitted in compliance with the ESW Style Guide - Download the Style Guide (Doc)
- Completed Presentation/Poster for Review is due October 3rd, 2017
- Comments to Authors from ESW Technical Program Committee will be returned by October 16, 2017
- Final Presentation/Poster for Submittal is due November 10, 2017
- Download the Presentation PowerPoint Template (PPT)
- Download the Poster PowerPoint template (PPT)
- Submit presentation slides.
- Submit posters.
- All presentations must avoid commercialism and be in compliance with the Commercialism and Ethics
- Full presentations must use the ESW Presentation Template
- Poster presentations must use the ESW Poster Template