Hotel and Travel
Where to stay when attending the IEEE IAS Electrical Safety Workshop.
ESW 2017 will be held at the Peppermill Hotel in Reno, Nevada, USA, from January 28th to February 3rd.
ESW attendees are provided the following concessions from the hotel.
- $139 discounted room rate per night (Discounted rate subject to availability after January 7, 2017.)
- Waived $15 Resort Fee
- Complimentary Wireless internet access in all public areas, sleeping rooms and the Internet Cafe
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Reno Tahoe International Airport offered daily from 4:00 AM to 11:45 PM
- Three bottles of water per guest/ per room delivered on arrival
- $10 discount off Spa Toscana Day Passes
- Complimentary Valet and Parking
- Access to 9,500 square foot Fitness Center open daily 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Resort Pool
- Complimentary live entertainment in the Terrace Lounge (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM)
- Business Center access
Attendees flying to the ESW should fly into the Reno, Nevada, USA airport (airport code RNO). The ESW hotel is less than a mile from this airport.
More travel details will be provided later.