Hotel and Travel
Where to stay when attending the IEEE IAS Electrical Safety Workshop.
ESW 2017 will be held at the Peppermill Hotel in Reno, Nevada, USA, from January 28th to February 3rd.
If the hotel registration site reports that no room is available during your desired dates, please call the hotel at 866-821-9996 to make your reservations.
ESW attendees are provided the following concessions from the hotel.
- $139 discounted room rate per night (Discounted rate subject to availability after January 7, 2017.)
- Waived $15 Resort Fee
- Complimentary Wireless internet access in all public areas, sleeping rooms and the Internet Cafe
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the Reno Tahoe International Airport offered daily from 4:00 AM to 11:45 PM
- Three bottles of water per guest/ per room delivered on arrival
- $10 discount off Spa Toscana Day Passes
- Complimentary Valet and Parking
- Access to 9,500 square foot Fitness Center open daily 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Resort Pool
- Complimentary live entertainment in the Terrace Lounge (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM)
- Business Center access
Attendees flying to the ESW should fly into the Reno, Nevada, USA airport (airport code RNO). The ESW hotel is less than a mile from this airport.
There are at least three easy ways to get from the Reno airport to the Peppermill hotel.
First, you can take the free hotel shuttle that departs the airport and the top and bottom of each hour. You can get the shuttle outside door D in the baggage claim area. Look for the bus with Peppermill on the side.
Second, you can take a taxi for the approximate one mile ride to the hotel.
Third, you can get your own car and navigate to the airport using these basic directions: Slight right at E Plumb Ln (signs for US-395 S / Carson City / Lake Tahoe / Plumb Ln) 1.4 miles; Turn left at S Virginia St 0.5 mile.