IEEE BANGALORE SECTION NEWSLETTER
VOL 8, NUMBER 4, DECEMBER 2004
Page 4 of 9
EVENTS PLANNED FOR QUARTER 1, 2005
1. A meeting with visiting IEEE President is scheduled over lunch at Hotel Taj West End, Bangalore on 15.1.2005 for all Student Branch Chairpersons and Student Branch Counselors of Karnataka.
2. A technical colloquium will be held on 27.2.2005 at IEEE Student Branch, BVB College of Engineering Hubli.
3. Student Leader Workshop in March 2005 to be organized by one of the Colleges in Bangalore on behalf of the Section.
4. Annual Technical Festivals planned by some colleges during March 2005.
5. Student Membership drive in existing branches.
6. Follow-up actions for opening new student branches at the following colleges are being taken up.
Ø PESIT, Bangalore
Ø MS Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies, Bangalore
Ø Sridevi Institute of Technology, Tumkur
Ø CMRIT, Bangalore
Ø PACE Engineering College, Mangalore
Ø Bellary College of engineering, Bangalore
Ø JNN College of Engineering, Shimoga
Ø KVG College of Engineering, Mangalore (Sulya)
Ø GM Institute of Technology, Davangere
Start-up kits for opening the student branches have already been sent to the above colleges by the Section SAC.