French company in search of Engineering Manager for new facility in Lakeland, FL
-Support our main customers as part of a field test (training, troubleshooting)
-Develop future equipment designs based on field tests and customer feedback
-Serve as interface between the Engineering and R&D team in Europe
-Work with the CEO of the customer organization (equipment development team based out of state and their manufacturer) on production start-up.
- Serve as interface between the Engineering team and the US customer(s)
- Train the customers, vendors and technical teams to integrate and maintain the proprietary system
- Follow-up and maintain equipment for field tests around the US
- Improve the conception in relation with the engineering team and the customer organization including its manufacturers
- Set-up a team of electromechanical engineers and technicians to support customers' future equipment developments
- Work with the customer's organization (manufacturers, retrofit units and equipment development team) to scale-up volume for 2012
- Work with the marketing director and CEO on US business development
- Work on specific prototype projects with USF Polytechnic, Lakeland
We’re hoping that you can assist us in the recruiting efforts. If you know of any engineers that meet the qualifications and would pass this along to them we’d appreciate your assistance.
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1209 / Virus Database: 1500/3542 - Release Date: 03/31/11