IRA bill heads to House
- IRA bill heads to
- WASHINGTON (AP) - The House moved toward passing
- Wednesday to expand contribution limits for IRAs and 401(k)
- and encourage more companies to offer retirement pensions.
- were optimistic the bill would finally become law this year.
- something Democrats and Republicans can agree on," said Rep.
- Portman, R-Ohio, the chief sponsor along with Rep. Ben Cardin,
- A vote was scheduled later Wednesday on the bill, which
- overwhelmingly last year but never made it out of the
- Supporters said it would supplement Social Security just as
- million baby boomers begin to retire and boost a U.S. savings
- that is at its lowest level in 67 years.
- Full article at: http://www.infobeat.com/fullArticle?article=406912389
- PACE PowerPoint
- This web address contains an excellent Powerpoint program for
- PACE meeting.
- Please visit the site and schedule your meeting.
- Top of