- MEETING IEEE EXCOM
- Date: Tuesday, July 3, 2001
- Location: Grady's Restaurant
- Robert J. Pirela
- Issa Batarseh
- David E. Flinchbaugh
- Jerry Murphy (proxy)
- George Medina
- Tom Wu (proxy)
- Steve Karlovic (guest)
- 1) - Call to Order by David Flinchbaugh.
- 2) -No minutes for the previous meeting were distributed.
- 3)-Problem of inactive Chapter was discussed, Issa Proposed
joint meetings and even bringing speakers to attract attendance; a
budget of $3000.00 was approved for ten meeting/speakers.
- 4) - Different ideas were discussed regarding the family
outing; Wekiva Springs Park Picnic was favored.
- Issa volunteered for music committee.
- George volunteered to contact the park and to chair the food
- $1000.00 budget was approved for overall expenses.
- 5) -Steve proposed that local IEEE should sponsor the 2004
Testing and Instruments Conference.
- He will provide further details and expectations.
- 6)- Not having any other new or old business the meeting was
adjourned at 7:30pm
- Top of