The Professional Development Committee
For information related to careers and business, please visit the following
pages as well as the pages linked
from the left side panel on this page.
- provides leadership in enhancing the public image and status of the
electrical, electronics, and computer industry in Canada,
- liaises with other technical and professional organizations in Canada
on the subject of professional development,
- responds to members' needs by seeking suggestions and conducting surveys
- participates in dialogue with colleagues in our members' technical areas
of expertise, and through liaison with other technical and professional
- publishes this 2-page color brochure to succinctly describe the career
development opportunities that IEEE membership enables.
- sponsors courses in Leadership and Project
Management Training that can be presented in your local area or at our
The Professional Development Committee seeks your input.
Professional Development Committee Chair