IEEE Canada Executive Committee
The Executive Committee is subject to the decisions of the Board of Directors
and acts in between the meetings of the Board.
The Executive Committee is comprised of the following voting members:
- The officers - President, President-elect, Past-president, Secretary,
- The Chair of each of the Canada West, Central, and East Areas
or, with notice to the President, a designate for a particular meeting;
- The Chair of the External Relations Group;
- The Chair of the Member Services Group;
- The Chair of the Publications and Communications Group;
- The Directors Emeriti.
The IEEE Canada Administrator is a non-voting member of the Executive Committee
Please see this page for the names
of the IEEE volunteers who serve on this committee and other IEEE Canada