18 Robinhood Drive
Dundas, ON L9H 4G1
Phone: (905) 628 - 9554
Fax: (905) 628 - 9554
Technology Driving Innovation
May 2-5, 2004
CCECE 2004 Student Subsidy Program
Please note the following when apply for student subsidies:
Attention IEEE Student Members!
- All students need to be IEEE members at the time of registration for
the conference. Only IEEE members who are students or who have just
graduated will be reimbursed.
Your participation in the conference is both critical to its success and
a unique development opportunity for you as future engineers. To this
end, a limited amount of subsidy funding may be available from your
participating local IEEE Section. The effective benefit to you is up to
50% savings on the IEEE Student Member conference registration fee.
At present, the following sections are participating in the CCECE 2004 subsidy program:
Note: This subsidy is available to a limited number of student members
per section and on a first-come-first-serve basis. Watch for specific
details from, or contact your local IEEE section, to find out more!
- Central Canada Council
- Western Canada Council
- Eastern Canada Council
IEEE Canadian Foundation Travel Awards for Undergraduate Students
* “out-of-Council” student members are those who are registered at
universities or colleges which are not in the geographic area defined by
the Central Canada Council - Hamilton, Kingston, Kitchener-Waterloo,
London, Peterborough and Toronto Sections.
- Limited funds are available from the IEEE Canadian Foundation
to reimburse reasonable travel and related expenses for Canadian IEEE
undergraduate “out-of-Council” student members * who would otherwise have
inadequate travel funding to present their papers at the 2004 CCECE.
- To apply, complete the following on-line application form - enter
the phrase "CCECE04 Travel Grant" for item 2.4
- The deadline for applications to be received by the foundation
is March 15, 2004
- The sucessful applicants for these grants will be
selected by the IEEE Canadian Foundation Grants Committee.
- Sucessful applicants will be reimbursed by the IEEE Canadian
Foundation Treasurer upon receiving acceptable receipts;
- The total funding available is $2000.00, the maximum funding
per student is $1000.00.
Sponsored by IEEE Canada
and the Sections of Central
This page last updated: May 22, 2004 by the