(c) 1996 IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
By choosing to view this document, you agree to all provisions of the copyright laws protecting it.
Return to Table of
Supplement to "CircuitViz: A New Method for Visualizing
the Dynamic Behavior of Electric Circuits"
- CircuitViz Concept
- Animated illustration of the transformation of a 2-D circuit diagram
into a 3-D visualization space. Explanation of visual cues.
- Figures from Paper
- Still images of the diagrams in the paper as well as animated versions
of Figs. 3 and 5.
- Circuit Examples
- Zero-input and/or forced response of first-order circuits (RC,
RL, and active lowpass filter). Step response of series RLC
circuit. Includes discussion (audio and text), PSpice circuit and output
files, and PSpice PROBE plots. Animations are in QuickTime format.
- HTML version of the journal paper.
- Formats used in this supplement: QuickTime (movies), GIF (images),
AIFF (audio clips), text (PSpice circuit and output files).
- The latest version of PSpice can be obtained from
MicroSim's web site.