8th November, 2013. NUS, Singapore
The scope of the YES 2013 conference focuses on the various aspects of Multimedia, Communication and Mobile Application Technologies. The YES 2013 will provide an opportunity for young engineers and scientists to discuss the latest issues and progress with academic and industry professionals in the area of Multimedia, Communication and Mobile Application Technologies (MCM).
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings CD-ROM.
Organizers & Sponsors
The conference is organized by the IEEE SG WIE AG, IEEE Singapore Section, ECE department @ National University Singapore, with supporting organization R10 IEEE WIE and HLT Dept@I2R, and financial sponsorship from COLIPS and Future Electronics.
Conference program is available here.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Audio and acoustic signal processing
- Speech processing
- Spoken language processing
- Multimedia coding, streaming, and networking
- Multimedia transmission networks, systems, and applications
- Video coding, transcoding, and multi-view coding
- Multimedia indexing and retrieval
- Music information retrieval
- Multimedia and multimodal signal processing, user interfaces, and interaction models
- Mobile telemedicine applications
- Wireless multimedia
- Communication Security issues in multimedia communications
- Vehicle communication
- Bioinformatics and mobile applications
- Machine learning for signal processing
- Embedded system and software