Extended Summary Submission
Here are a few easy steps to make your submission valid:
- Prepare your Extended Summary according to the format given in MS-Word template: Download Template Here
- Convert your Extended Summary into an Adobe Acrobat pdf. Recommended conversion settings can be downloaded here: PDF Requirements
- Submit the Adobe Acrobat pdf version of the extended summary to: email@example.com
- Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere can be submitted.
- Commercial references (such as product names, brands, or part numbers) are not permitted in the body of the paper. Commercial presentation opportunities are available during sponsored events at the symposium. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Presenting authors should be able to communicate effectively in English and deliver the paper in English to an international audience. Authors who are unable to do so themselves should make an effort to find alternative speakers who can effectively present their paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
- It is expected and required that each accepted paper will be orally presented (approx. 15-20 minutes presentation time) by its author, co-author, or a presenter (non-author). Conference organizers will not send proceedings or paper separates to no-show authors. No-show authors will be excluded from all future paper submissions.