IEEE Orlando Section Monthly - Vol. 49, No. 05 - May 2016
Section/Society Chapter/Affinity Group Events
- IEEE Orlando Section Monthly - May 2016: HTML - PDF
- IEEE Membership Development Report - March 2016
- IEEE Region 3 Newsletter
Other IEEE News/Events
- Refer a Colleague, Get Great Merchandise
- IEEE Collabratec
- IEEE Member Discounts
- IEEE Member Benefits Bulletin - April 2016
- SOCIETY SENTINEL
- The Institute Online
- IEEE USA Today's Engineer
- IEEE TA Spotlight
- Latest IEEE-USA E-Books’ Free Offerings to Members
- IEEE MGA SCOOP NEWSLETTER
- IEEE HISTORY CENTER NEWSLETTER
Other Non-IEEE News/Events
- Local, State, and International Science Fairs seeking volunteer judges:
Date: Tuesday, May 10th 2016
Time: 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm: Social and Dinner; 7:00 - 8:00 pm: Executive Committee Meeting
Place: UCF, Harris Engineering Corporation (HEC) building, Room 101. near Park in garage C, the first building you see is HEC.
Parking: Parking: Visitor Parking fee is $3.00 after 5:30 PM; click here for UCF Campus Map for direction
Cost: Meeting attendance is free to all IEEE members and Non-IEEE members.
RSVP: Ravi Rajaravivarma, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 860-967-4845.
A non-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology.
Do you know what the IEEE Member Discounts program does for IEEE members? Here are some important facts about this program:
- More than 70,000 IEEE members use at least one of the benefits in the Member Discounts program.
- Member Discounts products and services are supported by contracts between IEEE and providers, vetted by the professional staff and volunteers.**
- Member Discounts help to support the personal and professional needs of IEEE members throughout their careers, and are portable when they change employers.
- Not all Member Discounts insurance plans and product discounts are available in every country; however, members can find many benefits available in a number of countries, with more being added each year. In fact, the insurance program now spans 84 countries!
- Member Discounts are promoted at no cost to any member and more than $5.3 million in annual non-dues revenue from these programs benefit members worldwide.
Discover what IEEE Member Discounts can offer you. The Member Discounts portfolio consists of insurance products and programs for the home, office and travel, all at excellent group rates and reduced pricing. Visit IEEE Member Discounts to see what’s available in your location and enjoy the savings.
** We can assist with developing local benefits, too. Contact L.Koblin@ieee.org for more information.
IEEE Orlando Section.