IEEE Orlando Section Monthly - Vol. 50, No. 10 - November 2017
Section/Society Chapter/Affinity Group Events
- IEEE Orlando Section Monthly - November 2017: HTML - PDF
- IEEE Membership Development Report - August 2017
- IEEE Region 3 Newsletter
- 2017 2nd AICN Quarterly Newsletter
Other IEEE News/Events
- Refer a Colleague, Get Great Merchandise
- IEEE Collabratec
- IEEE Member Discounts
- IEEE Member Benefits Bulletin
- SOCIETY SENTINEL
- The Institute Online
- IEEE USA Today's Engineer
- IEEE TA Spotlight
- Latest IEEE-USA E-Books' Free Offerings to Members
- IEEE MGA SCOOP NEWSLETTER
- IEEE HISTORY CENTER NEWSLETTER
Date: Tuesday, November 14th, 2017
Time: 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm: Social and Dinner; 7:00 - 8:00 pm: Executive Committee Meeting
Place: UCF, Room BA1 126.
Parking: Visitor parking fee is $3.00 after 5:30 PM.
Cost: Meeting attendance is free to all IEEE members and Non-IEEE members.
RSVP: Deb Hall, email@example.com
A non-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology.
The IEEE Orlando Section Nominations Committee is currently seeking qualified candidates to be considered for positions on the 2018 Section Executive Committee during the annual election. Nominations are now being accepted for the positions of Section Chair, Section Vice Chair, Section Secretary, and Section Treasurer. The term of service is one year beginning on January 01, 2018 and ending on December 31, 2018. See the IEEE Bylaws and IEEE Orlando Section Operating Procedures for more information regarding candidate requirements and position descriptions. Interested individuals should e-mail the Nominations Committee to schedule an information session and interview. For additional information please e-mail Scott Clary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominating Committee:
- Scott Clary (email@example.com)
- Joe Juisai (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mike Orlovsky (email@example.com)
Do you know what the IEEE Member Discounts program does for IEEE members? Here are some important facts about this program:
- More than 70,000 IEEE members use at least one of the benefits in the Member Discounts program.
- Member Discounts products and services are supported by contracts between IEEE and providers, vetted by the professional staff and volunteers.**
- Member Discounts help to support the personal and professional needs of IEEE members throughout their careers, and are portable when they change employers.
- Not all Member Discounts insurance plans and product discounts are available in every country; however, members can find many benefits available in a number of countries, with more being added each year. In fact, the insurance program now spans 84 countries!
- Member Discounts are promoted at no cost to any member and more than $5.3 million in annual non-dues revenue from these programs benefit members worldwide.
Discover what IEEE Member Discounts can offer you. The Member Discounts portfolio consists of insurance products and programs for the home, office and travel, all at excellent group rates and reduced pricing. Visit IEEE Member Discounts to see what's available in your location and enjoy the savings.
** We can assist with developing local benefits, too. Contact L.Koblin@ieee.org for more information.
IEEE Orlando Section.