IEEE Orlando Section Monthly - Vol. 52, No. 5 - May 2019
Section/Society Chapter/Affinity Group Events
- May 15: PES/IAS/PELS: GE's Protection System Protection and Control Education Seminar
- May 21: IEEE Orlando Section ExCom Meeting - Virtual only via Webex
- IEEE Orlando Section 2019 Star Search and Scholarship Awards - Deadline: Sep. 22nd
- Call for Orlando Section Volunteers for SoutheastCon 2022
- Call for Volunteers for Chapter Officers and Committee Officers
- STEM Related Community Volunteer Opportunities Portal
- IEEE Orlando Section PACE Report-April 16 2019
- IEEE Orlando Section Monthly - May 2019: HTML - PDF
- IEEE Region 3 Membership Report - March 19
- IEEE Region 3 Newsletter
- 1st Quarter IEEE-USA Consultants Newsletter
Other IEEE News/Events
- IEEE Collabratec
- IEEE Member Discounts
- SOCIETY SENTINEL
- The Institute Online
- IEEE USA Today's Engineer
- IEEE TA Spotlight
- Latest IEEE-USA E-Books' Free Offerings to Members
- IEEE MGA SCOOP NEWS
- IEEE HISTORY CENTER NEWS
Date: Tuesday, May 21st, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Webex conferencing and dial-in information is below:
Orlando EXCOM Monthly Meeting
The 3rd Tuesday of every month, from Tuesday, January 15, 2019, to Tuesday, December 17, 2019
7:00 pm | Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) | 1 hr
Meeting number: 592 022 201
Meeting password: nKUPRmUW
Join from a video conferencing system or application
You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+1 210 606 9466 US Toll
+1 866 282 7366 US Toll Free
Access code: 592 022 201
Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Add this meeting to your calendar. (Cannot add from mobile devices.)
Can't join the meeting? Contact support.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.
A non-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology.
The IEEE Orlando Section congratulates our new Senior Members:
- Tanvir Ahmed
- Md. Selim Habib
For details on how to apply for IEEE Senior Member grade and view the review panel meeting dates, visit the IEEE Senior Member homepage.For Senior Member inquiries, contact: email@example.com
- Helpful Senior Member web links:
- Senior Member Update
- Senior Member Application
- Senior Member Reference Form
- Senior Member Nomination Event Guide
The Orlando Section is looking to host the SoutheastCon 2022 in Orlando, FL in early 2022. Four years away but the planning needs to start now. Up first is the application to Region 3 where we need to identify Orlando section members to fulfill key roles in the event. Roles include Conference Treasurer and Publication Chair along with vice chairs for Conference Treasurer, Conference Information, Conference Publications, and Conference Technical Program. The planning committee is also being established. Please contact Varadraj Prabhu by May 10th if you are interested in supporting the SoutheastCon 2022 in Orlando, FL.
The Orlando Section is currently seeking volunteers for Chapter Officers and Committee Officers. Interested individuals should e-mail the Section Chair Joe Juisai at, firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an information session and interview.
IEEE members can save on insurance and a variety of products and services (where available) as a perk of IEEE membership. Discover what IEEE Member Discounts can offer you.
IEEE Orlando Section.