IEEE Orlando Section Monthly - Vol. 57, No. 3 - March 2023
- Mar. 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30: IEEE SoutheastCon 2023 - Local Organizing Committee - Weekly Thursday Meetings
- Mar. 21: IEEE Orlando Section Executive Committee Meeting
- IEEE SoutheastCon 2023 Tutorials
- The IEEE Orlando Section Consultants Network Affinity Group is Active!
- Call for Volunteers for Chapter Officers and Committee Officers
- 4th Quarter IEEE-USA Consultants Newsletter
- IEEE Orlando Section Monthly - March 2023: HTML - PDF
- January 2023 IEEE Membership Development Report
- IEEE Region 3 Newsletter
IEEE Conferences/Annual Meetings/Workshops/Courses/Sponsored Events
- IEEE Virtual Events in vTools
- IEEE Virtual Events in IEEE Collabratec
- IEEE Member Discounts
- SOCIETY SENTINEL
- The Institute Online
- IEEE TA Spotlight
- Latest IEEE-USA E-Books' Free Offerings to Members
- IEEE MGA SCOOP NEWS
- IEEE HISTORY CENTER NEWS
IEEE SoutheastCon 2023 - Local Organizing Committee - Weekly Thursday Meetings
Date: Thursday, March 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30, 2023
Time: 7:00 pm
Location: Microsoft Teams Meeting
RSVP: Joe Juisai firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or join by entering a meeting ID
Meeting ID: 211 957 394 121
IEEE Orlando Section Executive Committee Meeting
Date: Tuesday, March 21st, 2023
Time: 6:30 pm
Location: Zoom Meeting
Join Zoom Meeting:
- Meeting ID: 920 1481 0589
- Passcode: 745913
Cost: Meeting attendance is free to all IEEE members and Non-IEEE members.
RSVP: Kimberly Fullenkamp, email@example.com
A non-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology.
IEEE SoutheastCon 2023 Tutorials
The IEEE Orlando Section is sponsoring IEEE SoutheastCon 2023 occurring on April 13-16, 2023, at the Hilton Orlando near International Drive and the Orange County Convention Center. Four tutorials will be hosted on Friday, April 14, 2023, at the conference. Come learn about upcoming technologies in the electrical engineering field such as 5G, machine learning, blockchain, and data algorithms.
- 8:30 a.m. - Application of Deep Learning Technologies in Brain Signal Analysis presented by Ellakat Gireesh, M.D. (AdventHealth Orlando)
- 10:30 a.m. - 5G Networks, Applications, and Security presented by Ashutosh Dutta, Ph.D. (Johns Hopkins University)
- 1:00 p.m. - Essential Public Permissionless Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Mechanics for Engineers presented by Michael Ramalho, Ph.D. (AcousticComms Consulting)
- 3:00 p.m. - Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms for Sequence Analysis presented by Sahar Hooshmand, Ph.D. (California State University Dominguez Hills)
Tutorials will start at the times listed and last 90 minutes. Tutorials are normally $250 per session for IEEE members; however, we are offering all 4 tutorials for $250 for IEEE members if you register before March 20, 2023. IEEE life and student members can register for tutorials at a reduced rate of $25 for all 4 sessions.Registration for the tutorials is at https://ieeesoutheastcon.org/registration/. We look forward to seeing you at IEEE SoutheastCon 2023.
The IEEE Orlando Section Consultants Network Affinity Group is Active!
The Consultants Network Affinity Group is active. If you want to be included in the meetings, please contact
Luis Chocho at firstname.lastname@example.org or 786 337 5686.
We are looking candidates for: vice chair, secretary, and treasure. We will work to develop a strong group of professionals to support local companies.
Call for Volunteers for Chapter Officers and Committee Officers
The Orlando Section is currently seeking volunteers for Chapter Officers and Committee Officers. Interested individuals should e-mail the Section Chair Varadraj Gurupur at Varadraj.Gurupur@ucf.edu to schedule an information session and interview.
IEEE Member Discounts
IEEE members can save on insurance and a variety of products and services (where available) as a perk of IEEE membership. Discover what IEEE Member Discounts can offer you.
UnsubscribeYou have received this mailing because you are a member of IEEE Orlando Section.
To unsubscribe from section/chapter eNotices, please log into
eNotice subscription form.
If you need assistance with your eNotice subscription, please visit: https://supportcenter.ieee.org/.