STRATEGIC OPERATIONS AND SUPPORT
The Strategic Operations and Support Committee (SOSC) shall assist in Region 3 Activities of a strategic nature.
- The Chair of the SOSC shall be a member and shall have been a Delegate/Director.
- The Vice Chair of the SOSC shall be a member and shall have been a Delegate/Director.
- The Chair of the Operational Audit Committee shall be a member.
- All past Region 3 Delegate/Directors and/or past senior officers of the Institute who are willing to serve shall be members.
- The Director, Director-Elect, Treasurer, and Secretary shall be ex officio members without vote.
- Define long-range Goals and Objectives for the Region.
- Assist Director in planning, conducting, and follow-ups associated with Director’s Annual Strategic Planning Retreat
- Assist Delegate/Director in development of annual “Consolidated Goals & Objectives List”.
- Provide counsel to the Region 3 Executive Committee to minimize problems in the Region operation.
- Maintain currency of the Region 3 Bylaws and the Region 3 Operations Manual. Process the proposed changes through the required endorsement and approval stages.
- Assist the Past Director in updating and maintaining the Region 3 History document.
- Support the Region 3 Mentor Program, assign past Delegate/Directors as “Mentors” (Members- At-Large) to Region 3 standing committee’s.
- Perform such Ad Hoc tasks as may be assigned by the Region 3 Delegate/Director.